Data Analysis Templates
The DMPK collection of Morphit binders are designed to address the data analysis needs of DMPK scientists. They provide support to:
- Read raw data files from instruments such as Mass Spectrometers
- Identify and analyze the peak area data, applying statistics and curve fitting
- Calculate and visualize end point results
- Apply quality control (QC) criteria
- Prepare data for storage in BioRails DM with graphs and charts
Each binder covers a large range of different conditions, such as different species, starting concentrations, cofactors, etc. The collection includes assays such as: Binding, Clearance, Stability, Interaction (CYP induction and inhibition), Partitioning, Solubility, Permeability, hERG, and non-compartmental analysis for PK. This collection is being continually improved from customer feedback.