Data Analysis Templates
ADME (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion) is an important factor in the drug-ability of a compound. The BioRails platform has been designed specifically to support ADME studies.
The ADME Morphit binders are designed to address the data analysis needs of ADME scientists. They provide support to:
- Read raw data files from instruments such as Mass Spectrometers
- Identify and analyze the peak area data, applying statistics and curve fitting
- Calculate and visualize end point results
- Apply quality control (QC) criteria
- Prepare data for storage in BioRails DM with graphs and charts
Each binder covers a large range of different conditions, such as different species, starting concentrations, cofactors, etc.